State Head_ Business Development
Kolkata, IndiaBusiness Development
- Store Opening - Responsible for identifying new properties suitable for the company in the catchments identified for respective regions. Negotiating with the landlords on commercial and legal terms. Coordinating with the Legal team and completing the due diligence of the approved property. Ensuring the landlord's scope of work is identified and completed on time for possession to start for fit outs. Registration of the agreement to be completed and store opening to be done with the coordination of other internal departments. Building aggressive new pipeline for stores that need to be opened as per the catchments identified.
- Proto Achievement - Responsible for the sales projection given while approving a property. Ensuring that the stores are opened in the right location and it meets the sale projections that were given before approving a property. Take measures to improve the sales of a store if the sales are not meeting as per the expectations.
- Adoptability to Technology - Responsible to make good PowerPoint presentations on properties scouted as per the standards and format of the company. Quick adaptation to companies existing applications & new applications whenever launched. Should be a quick learner and ensure all individual tasks and team tasks are completed as per the timelines on the app.
- Rental & Capex Saving - Responsible to get the properties at the best rental as compared to market rates. Negotiating with existing landlords on rent and save rentals for the company. Negotiating with new landlords on CAPEX of new stores and saving capex for the company.
- Relationship Management - Responsible for team management and to ensure there is a healthy relationship within the team that is being handled. Maintaining good relationship with existing and new landlords. Ensuring that a good healthy relationship is maintained with existing and new consultants without compromising on any integrity. Should coordinate frequently with other internal departments and to maintain good positive and sustainable relationship with everyone.
- Ideal candidate should have 8- 10 years’ industry experience, Travel is mandatory.
- MBA in Marketing preferred.
- Good Negotiation Skills
- Right Attitude, Good negotiation skills, Entrepreneurial thinking mind-set: Self-‐motivated and self-directed with an ability to think innovatively.
- Passion for Results: High degree of commitment.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-‐solving abilities.
- High degree of personal integrity and strong ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a fast-paced, flexible, team based environment.
Needs good knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint.