We are looking for a talented Social media manager to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
● Responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for our business's social media sites. This might include blogging, creating social media profiles, managing regular posts and responding to followers.
● Performing research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
● Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI.
● Development of brand identity, awareness and online reputation.
● Content management (including website).
● Influencer marketing and collaboration for social sites
● SEO (search engine optimization) , generation of inbound traffic, web traffic metrics.
● Cultivation of leads and sales.
● Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure
● Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor
● Manage oversee content creation on different media platforms.
● Basic media editing in Photoshop, Illustrator, Ae or similar photo & video editing
● Should have experience in tracking how a site's content affects its readership, making
them a critical player in successful web development.
● Hands-On experience in social media tools and features thoroughly.
Job Specifications -
● Minimum 2 years of experience in handling social media for a product based brand.
● Hands-on experience in content management & latest social media trends.
● Excellent copywriting skills.
● Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video).
● Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
● Knowledge of online marketing channels.
● Analytical and multitasking skills.