Our Story So Far
Twelve years back, Lenskart was started by a 26-year old entrepreneur - because he wanted to solve the problem of preventive blindness. We had humble beginnings - we spread awareness about eyecare, we took orders for eyeglasses online and shipped them to customers from a warehouse that was the size of a modern-day conference room.
As of today, little by little, Lenskart has served 40 Million people across the globe - helping them see better and lead better quality lives. Simultaneously, we’ve also built ourselves up to be Asia’s largest eyewear company. We have 10,000+ Lenskartians worldwide, more than 1500 omnichannel stores across 175 cities in India, Singapore and Dubai and we are shipping a pair of eyewear every 2.5 seconds, from the world’s most automated eyewear factory!
In 2022, Lenskart partnered with Owndays and took a majority stake in the Japanese-owned eyewear player that has a deep presence in Asia. With this partnership, we have added an additional 400 stores and extended our reach to 13 countries . We’ve come a long way but we’re not there yet. “Good is not good enough,” you’ll hear Lenskartians say that often.
Our aim is to serve One Billion eyes by 2025 globally. And in this journey, we want to go beyond vision correction to transform the way people see and experience the world. That’s our new purpose - and we can only get there through cutting-edge technology and exceptional people.
To realize this vision in the next 3 years, Lenskart’s strategic focus areas are technology, supply chain & manufacturing, talent density and consumer experience. We will also heavily focus our efforts on international expansion, M&A, and taking a bet on entrepreneurial talent. Lenskart aims to be the best global company born out of India - a successful and sustainable organization that continues to serve its purpose in the years to come.
1) Will be responsible for current design and fixtures, improve and do innovations
2) Cost control and material specification without letting the quality get affected.
3) New Design Development of store elements to enhance customer experience.
4) Retail Store Environment and Experience Creation.
5) Fixtures and Furniture design
6) Materials Expertise
7) Expertise in Furniture Construction Technologies.
8) Value Engineering
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, architecture, construction management, or related field.MSc degree is desirable.
• 8+ yrs of experience in value engineering, construction management, including managing teams of significant size and technical support personnel.
• Proven track record of developing and implementing value engineering strategies that promote innovation and efficiency.
• You can collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams and have strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.