Roles and Responsibilities
1. Overall custodian of Sales and Margin Analysis
2. Publish Merchandising P&L's by considering all Buying Cost/Manufacturing Cost/Inventory Carrying Cost/Bad Inventory/Dormancy Charge - True merchandise performance
3. Analyse category performance vs. plan and MOM/YOY margin movements at Category/Brand/Channel level
4. Benchmark with industry on all available KPIs and work with merchandising team to build a roadmap to bridge the gap
5. Monitor impact of promotions/pricing on the margin - Facilitate faster decision on pricing actions
6. Participate in all Line Reviews - provide recommendations to improve GMROI Monitor Sell Thru Analysis of Seasonal Buys and highlight concern areas to drive action
7. Spearhead AOP Planning & Forecasting from Merchandising perspective
8. Participate in S&OP process
1. Strong analytical skills and the ability to handle ambiguous problem statements.
2. Ability to work under tight deadlines and deliver high quality results.
3. Fundamental understanding of financial statements and financial modelling.
4. Experience of working with the revenue / business functions on related work streams.
5. Strong communication and collaboration skills, ability to drive initiatives with multiple
stakeholders across the hierarchy.