Senior Content Developer
- Build design document and structure effective training, leveraging instructional design principles and create learning solutions
- Build courses (using internal authoring tool of LMS) / presentations (using MS Powerpoint) that are of high quality, creative and visually appealing
- Design and development of various learning deliverables including course development on LMS, presentations, infographics, training ppts etc.
- Ensure all documents are well written, flows in a logical progression, usable/executable and compliant with policies and procedures.
- Oversee projects to ensure the on-time, creation of deliverables that meet high quality standards, best practices and meet the needs of the business
- Establishing the required guidelines and processes for the team to follow while creating the content
- Train, lead and coordinate with junior content developers, designers to build and produce high quality learning / training content
- Stay on top of the latest content developments in respective business functions that are required for business needs.
- Perform strong quality control checks at all the steps
- Create cover designs a per the brand guidelines or as per briefs given otherwise
- Coordinate with different and relevant stakeholders and deliver projects in super-efficient manner.
- Certification, Degree, or relevant work experience in designing and developing training/ instructional design models.
- 3-4 yrs experience in Learning and Development domain in creating learning content
- Experience with online authoring tools (eg. Articulate storyline, Rise, Captivate etc.) and publishing in a learning content management system.
- Experience of using photo / video editing softwares (Indesign, Illustrator, CorelDraw and adobe photoshop)
- Excellent at presentation software such as MS Powerpoint
- Should have a knack of storytelling and know how to market the content work.