Sales, Service and Product Trainers
We are looking for a dynamic Sales + Service Trainer who can be a part of this learning journey in Delhi NCR.
Roles & Responsibilities
Training and Development – Identifying and Improvising processes for training in areas of sales, customer experience enhancement and strategy as company goals.
Setting and preparing up special training modules – Create innovative training material both digital and in a physical format that involve team building, leadership and real-time case studies.
Interact with sales team to understand areas of improvement- Help in an overall increase in performance of the sales teams by conducting skill gap analysis, measuring past performance and developing outcome improvement resources.
Schedule Planning - Plan the weekly and monthly roaster and coordinate with store staff for feedback sessions.
Improve training and technique effectiveness- Enhance training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques; making support readily available; integrating support with routine job functions and conducting role-plays.
Understanding of Lenskart products- Deep dive into the Lenskart world and give a bird’s view of all products to enable business understanding and share best practices.
Feedback and follow up- Constantly monitor the performance of store staff by visiting stores, conducting mock sessions and doing a gap analysis.
- 8-13 years of experience with strong experience working in retail or product based companies
- An avid interest in the changing trends within the retail and selling space and customer demand patterns.
- Ability to manage the full training cycle, including in-person activities and web-based learning.
- Experience in sales profiles will build on the requirements of the role.
- Effective presentation and communication skills.
- The candidate has to be flexible in travelling across Delhi NCR.