Sales Associate (Arabic and Filipino Speakers)
- Greeting customers when they enter the store and assist
customers throughout the buying process.
· Handle customer questions and concerns in a professional
and courteous manner
· Provide excellent customer service to the customers by
giving prompt, courteous and professional service; assisting in
frame and lens selection.
· Achieve established sales and customer service goals and
· Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions.
· Follow proper procedures when accepting checks and credit
cards; act as cashier
· Accurately complete all required paperwork, accurately
measure and order customer spectacles.
· Protect all Company assets, including inventory, cash, credit
card drafts, bank deposits and equipment. Follow proper
procedures when accepting checks and credit cards.
· Execute display as per the guidelines, upkeep store assets
and execute the entire store standard operating process liaising
with store leader.
· Share store maintenance and cleaning duties with co-workers
by maintaining well organized work areas, accurate store
records and files, greeting customers, answering telephones,
inputting data, keeping merchandise displays cleaned all the
· Assist co-workers as needed, including rendering assistance
to optometric practice.
· Maintain good working relationships with other employees,
customers and vendors.
· Demonstrate dedication to honest and ethical business
practices at all times. Uphold company standards to
professional behaviour in all business dealings.
· Excellent customer service skills
· Strong communication skills
· Microsoft Office proficiency
· Flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
· Organized and detail-oriented
· Able to multitask while working in a fast-paced environment