Regional Manager- Lenskart@Home
Lenskart is India’s biggest and fastest-growing eyewear brand, with over 850 stores. The brand takes pride in being India’s first D2C (Direct to consumer) company, which designs, makes and sells its products directly to consumers, which designs, makes and sells its products directly to consumers, without any middlemen.
Apart from India, Lenskart has now started operations in South East Asia,US and Middle East.
Key Responsibilities: -
- Responsible for Revenues, Returns and NPS of his/her zone.
- Making sure the Refractionist maintain the highest quality of customer interaction and executing complete process of eye checkup at home.
- Responsible for converting the prospective customers into actual customers
- Ensuring revenues from Corporate camps
- Analyzing sales figures and supporting the Senior Management in forecasting future sales and maintaining the database for the same.
- Initiating changes to improve the business, e.g. Working on ways to reduce to return orders and improve prepaid orders.
- Provide effective on-the-job training and guidance to team members making use of company training modules.
- Recruiting and selecting high calibre staff
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing.
Experiences: - 5-9 years
Location: - Chennai
Candidate Skills & Attributes:
- Minimum Qualification – Graduate
- Team Management Skills to handle the manpower of 100 employees (direct and Indirect)
- Very Strong Communication Skills – both Written/Verbal and must be a good Orator.
- Strong Analytics Skills to identify the gaps and implement a control mechanism for them.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making Skills.
- 100 % Adherence on SOP’s.