Project Lead Central Operations
Partner with managers and stakeholders to support organizational engagement with customers and clearly define the customer journey landscapes. Responsible for driving key projects from a strategic to implementation level.
The role will have the following key responsibilities:
- Analyze process performance and prioritize improvement areas via projects where the biggest impact can be made.
- Finding creative solutions, anticipating potential roadblocks in productivity, and overcoming obstacles are typical challenges faced.
- Drive (cross-departmental) process understanding & come up with improvement plans/initiatives from beginning to end.
- Effectively manage a diverse range of stakeholders (Tech, Analytic, CS) in and outside of Offline (e.g. Operations, Product, Analytics, Tech).
- Create detail Project plan, define the strategy, and identifying the milestone for every phase on how we can execute that vision into a real thing.
- Regular review & do continuous improvement on how we can make it better time to time for achieving the milestone.
- Experience in assessing process and information and process flows, tracking results, developing recommendations, and implementing changes that benefit customer experience.
Eligibility to Apply:
Minimum 1 year of experience in the customer process excellence domain.
Customer experience profiles, not sales.
- Good communication skills
- Have well-rounded skill both in planning & execution
- Ability to lead
- Executing capability
- Good in Negotiation
- Good in Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work and coordinate a team
- Business Acumen & Managing Ambiguity
- Only customer handling profiles.
Perks and Benefits
4-5.5 CTC per annum, along with many non-monetary benefits like insurance, get to work with the best fast growing company across borders. Exploring the whole new experience of learning and climbing the career ladder fast.