We are looking for a Digital Marketing expert to join our growing team as a Performance Marketing Manager for the US market. Reporting to the Head of Marketing USA the Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing all Paid Media Channels including PPC , Paid Social, Programmatic and others. He/She will be managing campaigns and working with internal and external team members to ensure business growth based on targets and KPIs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Develop and plan execution for marketing strategy across all the paid channels to improve key KPIs mainly CTR, LTV, Retention, ROAS etc
● Build and manage the performance marketing P&L
● Hypothesise, implement and improve multi-channel growth strategies based on business needs across marketing channels: mobile app and web, programmatic display, Facebook, Google, Affiliates, AppsFlyer & other digital platforms.
● Collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure best practices and campaigns optimizations
● Applying expertise in data to see beyond the numbers and understand how users interact with core products and advertising channels
● Understanding user behavior and performing root-cause analysis of changes in data trends to identify corrections or propose desirable enhancements in product & across different marketing channels
● 7 years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in Ecommerce in the US market
● Experience with web analytics tools, like GA, Appsflyer
● Prior experience in handling Mobile App Campaigns
● Advanced analytics and problem-solving skills
● Proven technical and analytical aptitude, with a curiosity for testing, learning and innovation