Performance Marketing - Lenskart
Lenskart being an omnichannel direct to consumer retail brand provides a unique ecosystem of a full spectrum of new age marketing use cases which a very few companies in the world provide. This creates a unique challenge and opportunity for professionals to learn and contribute, at the same time solve a 2 billion+ problem.
Our Marketing team is a key growth & central function in Lenskart to drive the company's customer experience vision. We work in a cross-functional role with several stakeholders. We are looking for a Senior Campaign Executive to join their Retention Marketing team.
Strategise campaign planning on a monthly and quarterly basis to deliver target results
- Manage budget and spend on a monthly basis to generate maximum revenue from Facebook Ads
- Focus on App Marketing to drive new users acquisition
- Strategise remarketing campaign to target existing customers and multiple customer segments.
- Optimise campaigns for important KPIs Revenue increase, ROAS, CPI, CTR, CAC
- New Initiatives and experiment with new advertising concepts and perform A/B testing
- Maintain daily, weekly, monthly performance reports of campaign results
- Collaborate with Analytics team for day-to-day data analysis work
- Collaborate with the product-Tech team for new developments, tech enhancement, and solving issues
- 3+ years of experience in account/partner management, performance marketing, digital marketing or sale
- Strong analytical & communication skills - ability to manage business by numbers, design experiments, analyse performance via metrics and communicate results effectively.
- Deep understanding of the India market and the media landscape
- Ability to manage ambiguity by coping with uncertainty and risk, as well as adapting to change
- Experience in working on spend optimisation across Search, Social and E-commerce
- Technical understanding of popular analytics tools and web analytics dashboards
- Experience in running SEO, SEM &/ E-commerce marketing
- Tier 1 engineering schools or Tier 1 & 2MBA schools or demonstrated experience of driving growth in a start-up environment.
- Location : Delhi /NCR