Optometrist (MOH/DHA/HAAD) || UAE
All Cities, United Arab Emirates
- Ensure consistent high-quality eye examination and optometry consultative service to customers
- Execute optometrist practice guidelines to maintain a consistent standard of maintaining and operating clinical equipment’s
- Manage inventory of contact lenses and maintain healthy stock hygiene at the store.
- Proactively resolve customer complaints if any
- Train fellow store staff in general eye care and relevant communication for optical frames and optical lenses.
- Optical lens sales: Increase Fittings/day, upgrade customers to better products, increase ATV
- Contact lens sales: Improve CL contribution to the overall business and incremental share
- Customers with Insurance – Ensure error-free processing for customers and services with impaneled insurance providers.
- HAAD/MOH/DHA License is a must
- An Associate's degree as an optometric technician may be a benefit.
- An optometric technician certification may be a benefit.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Self-motivation, and ability to work under pressure.
- Willing to relocate in UAE: SHJ/RAK/Al Ain/Abu Dhabi/Dubai