- Design end-to-end induction process/ journey with HR team.
- Infuse excitement into the Lenskart onboarding (through informal events, goodies etc.)
- Focus on streamlining induction process: initial organizational induction + functional induction for subsequent weeks
- Build on and deliver current induction training material as well as automated/ self-paced learning material
- Monitor and track HROps documentation completion in coordination with HR team (APL, Confirmation Letter, APL, ESOPs assignment etc.)
- Facilitate first 90-day connects with critical stakeholders (business heads, cross-functional leaders, team, buddies, mentors etc.
- Active involvement in employer branding
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience. The role requires the ability to work in a fast paced and growth oriented environment. The person should be passionate about their work, and have the ability to roll up their sleeves.
- The role requires the incumbent to work closely and coordinate with the internal and external teams to create success. S/he should be able to seamlessly navigate these relationship dynamics in a high growth, young, agile business environment. S/he should be able to negotiate and influence internal and external stakeholders to drive decision making.
- The role is critical in driving the success of Lenskart as we scale-up, by way of disruptive ideas and implementation. Conceptualizing, designing and creating best in class financial processes. S/He should be willing to experiment & demonstrate “out of box” solutions.