Lenskart is on an expansive growth trajectory and we are growing existing categories exponentially, developing new categories, entering into new channels and geographies every quarter.
We at Lenskart are looking for a passionate and result-oriented merchandiser to take charge of the Category / Offline business they are aligned to.
The incumbent would handle store merchandising for the entire portfolio allocated along with a few other sub brands. Basic responsibilities would include grading/clustering, store assortment planning, allocation & replenishment, and sales analytics. It is highly critical that the incumbent be heavily result-driven with a passion to achieve and beat aggressive sales targets.
In this role, you will get an opportunity to make a genuine impact in the eyewear industry in India and what makes eyewear more accessible to the masses.
- Detect and analyze market trends and competitor promotion to properly maintain optimum displays of product
- Work closely with buyers and other merchandisers to plan product ranges
- Manage inventory efficiently for COCO & FOFO stores
- Enforce Display Standards and create sales tactics training material
- Propose stock promotions/price reductions as appropriate
- Prior Experience of 1-3 years in Planning / Merchandising in the Offline Retail space
- Solid knowledge of assortment planning and retail math in Demonstrated ability to create a daily competitive analysis and distribute reports on a weekly basis
- Graduates from NIFT / FDDI would be preferred
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel with experience in creating pivot tables, VLOOKUP's, etc.
- Excellent communicator with an ability to multitask in a fast-paced sales environment
- Data and detail-oriented.
- Strong consumer centricity to pick the pulse of the market/ fashion trends
- High degree of ownership, who can work collaboratively across teams and drive impact