We are looking for a Digital Marketing expert to join our growing team as a Marketing Associate for one of the brands under Lenskart - “Aqualens”. He/She will be responsible for managing all Paid Media Channels including PPC , Paid Social, Programmatic and others. He/She will be managing campaigns and working with internal and external team members to ensure business growth based on targets and KPIs.
Roles and Responsibilities -
● Develop and plan execution for marketing strategy across all the paid channels to improve key KPIs mainly CTR, LTV, Retention, ROAS etc.
● Build and manage the performance marketing P&L.
● Hypothesize, implement and improve multi-channel growth strategies based on business needs across marketing channels: mobile app and web, programmatic display, Facebook, Google, Affiliates, AppsFlyer & other digital platforms.
● Collaborate with internal and external teams to ensure best practices and campaigns optimizations.
● Applying expertise in data to see beyond the numbers and understand how users interact with core products and advertising channels.
● Understanding user behavior and performing root-cause analysis of changes in data trends to identify corrections or propose desirable enhancements in product & across different marketing channels.
● In-depth knowledge of running campaigns on Facebook, google and other digital marketing tools.
● 2+ years of experience in digital marketing, preferably in Ecommerce/Retail.
● Experience with web analytics tools, like GA.
● Prior experience in handling Mobile App Campaigns.
● Advanced analytics and problem-solving skills.
● Proven technical and analytical aptitude, with a curiosity for testing, learning and innovation.
● Experience in CRM campaigns & re-marketing with SMS, Mail, Whatsapp etc. Experience
image or video editing tool would be a plus.
Competencies Required -
● Excel, Office suite & other related tools
● Content writing & ad copy creative content
● Customer focus
● Result orientation
● Attention to detail
● Communication skills
● Collaboration and team work