Lenskart being an omnichannel direct to consumer retail brand provides a unique ecosystem of a full spectrum of analytics use cases which very few companies in the world provide. This creates a unique challenge and opportunity for professionals to learn and contribute, at the same time solve a 2 billion+ problem.
About Lenskart Analytics Team - https://blog.lenskart.com/introducing-analytics-lenskart-f007bd3b9c02
Our Marketing team is a key growth & central function in Lenskart to drive the company's customer experience vision.
We are looking for a strong Business Analyst / Sr. Business Analyst for Marketing & Growth Analytics. Lesnkart’s business is spread across ecommerce, retail and manufacturing and a wealth of omnichannel data is generated to enable strong analytics. The role will key to unlock the value from it with use of advanced data analytics concepts.
- Measure performance of campaign strategies across multiple customer channels of Online, Offline, SMS, Email, Push Notifications
- Traffic to our customer touch points including stores, app, website, telesales
- Coordinate with key business heads for marketing needs and support campaign strategies with view to campaign impact expectations.
- Maximize marketing ROI and efficiently manage campaign budgets by providing campaign analytics
- Measure customer retention, repeat rates and growth of business / coordination with key business stakeholders.
- Ideate and suggest ideas to improve ROI and reduce cost.
- Innovate on campaign strategies with use of content, tech and data.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Candidate needs to have 2-5 years of relevant experience, and a strong blend of analytics and soft skills.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree (MBA, B.Tech) from tier 1 /2 colleges
- Strong stakeholder management skills and assertively manage expectations and negotiate.
- Strong understanding of direct & digital marketing concepts with hands-on experience.
- At Least 18 months of experience in Marketing Analytics with hands-on experience with working with large customer databases and SQL, Python, Google Analytics, Adobe etc.
- Experience in working with analytics tools like Power BI, Tableau, Google Analytics in building dashboards and performance score cards.
- Strong capability to understand business problems in the context of an Omni Channel Retail and use data to solve them.
- Demonstrated Experience in working with marketing automation and email marketing tools esp. Clevertap.
- Strong understanding of marketing in ecommerce, D2C , Online, Retails channels.
- Excellent communication, team-work and problem-solving skills.