was founded with a vision to help people see the beautiful world by
revolutionising the eyewear category in India and beyond. The ten-year-old
company now delivers 7 million + spectacles a year in India and Singapore and
plans to ship out over a billion glasses over the next ten years.
Lenskart being an omnichannel
direct to consumer retail brand provides a unique ecosystem of a full
spectrum of analytics use cases which very few companies in the world provide.
This creates a unique challenge and opportunity for professionals to learn and
contribute, at the same time solving a 2 billion+ problem.
Our Marketing team is a key growth & central function in Lenskart to drive the company's customer experience vision.
We are looking for the CRM Manager who will be responsible to drive the direct marketing campaigns to drive -
Traffic to our customer touchpoints including stores, apps, websites, telesales
- Coordinate with key business heads for marketing needs and plan campaign strategies.
- Drive customer retention, repeat rates and growth of business/coordination with key business stakeholders.
- Plan & execute targeted campaign strategies across multiple customer channels of SMS, Email, and Push Notifications
Maximize marketing ROI and efficiently manage campaign budgets by providing campaign analytics
- Coordinate with channel vendors to optimize channel costs.
Innovate on campaign strategies with the use of content, tech and data.
- The candidate needs to have 8-10 years of relevant experience, and a strong blend of hard and
- Bachelor's / Master's degree (MBA,
B.Tech, Economics) from tier 1 /2 colleges
- Strong stakeholder management skills
and assertively manage expectations and negotiate.
- Demonstrated Experience in working
with marketing automation and email marketing tools esp. Clevertap.
- Education / Certification in the field of
analytics will be an added advantage
- Strong team management skills and
able to lead a team of 4-5 people.
- Strong understanding of Marketing
Analytics with hands-on experience with working with large customer
databases and SQL.
- Experience in working with analytics tools like Power BI, Tableau, and Google Analytics.
- Strong capability to understand business problems in the context of an Omni Channel Retail and use data to solve them.
- Strong Experience in B2B CRM and loyalty marketing with expertise in scaling up conversions and retention metrics in the Retail Industry.
- Strong: experience in marketing D2C, Online, and Retail channels.
- Preferred: An understanding of premium content in the fashion, design, travel and lifestyle spaces.
Excellent communication, teamwork and problem-solving skills