Manager- Assisted Sales Online
Lenskart is India's biggest and fastest growing eyewear brand, with over 1000+ stores. The brand takes pride in being India's first D2C (Direct to consumer) company, which designs, makes and sells it's products directly to consumers, without any middlemen or redistributors.
Apart from India, Lenskart has now started operations in South East Asia, US and Middle East.
- High level of Target orientation and proven track record of accomplishing weekly / monthly revenue targets independently.
- Proven leadership skills, self-motivated & ability to manage competing priorities.
- Exposure to value & volume selling is a must.
- Should have pleasing personality and good communication & presentation skills.
- Should have high data management skills (an expert in excel)
- Should be able to work in a pressure situation.
- Good Understanding of Quality metrics and process improvements.
- Excellent problem-solving skills - coming up with simple solutions to complex problems
- Drive performance management across workforce by applying and implementing best in class performance metrics.
- Own Complete P&L of the Chat vertical and formulate a data-driven strategy for growth of the business.
- Design the inside sales strategy, set business goals drive execution to achieve these goals for your teams.
- Work closely with cross-functional vertical leaders in the formulation and execution of sales strategy, identify areas of improvement and implement effective solutions.
- Entrepreneurial thinking midst: self-motivated and self-directed with any ability to think innovatively.
- Passion for results: Highly degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence.
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- At least 5-10 years of total work experience with minimum 2 years in Chat environment. Should be expert in team management, preferably from an Internet selling background.