- Comprehensive and exhaustive understanding of the leadership roles and then manage and execute a portfolio of mandates.
- Extensive high-level interaction with stakeholders on understanding the accurate deliverables of the roles.
- Align the search strategy to the organizational and the business goal.
- Design and implement search strategy. Manage and execute a portfolio of mandates across geographies and functions..
- Meet monthly and quarterly targets.
- Map role criteria, design Job Description & making reports.
- Identify prospective candidates, build out profiles in our database, develop phone and email details, and verify that information.
- Develop your own network within the industry with potential and existing candidates and gather market intelligence.
- Contribute to the overall firm strategy and business building goals. Extensive high-level interaction with candidates.
- Process Compliance through progress trackers, regular reviews, and internal operations protocols.
As a successful candidate you must have:
- Bachelor’s or MBA/ Masters degree in HR, Business or Management field is preferred.
- 2 to 6+ years of experience in leadership hiring, either in Retail, Manufacturing or any other relevant Practice or Sector areas.
- Must have experience in Senior Leadership Hiring or Mid-Senior level.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and good communication skills.
- Results-oriented and able to work well in a fast-paced environment.