John Jacobs is the #1 D2C brand in India offering fashion forward eyewear for those who believe in making smart choices in life.
What sets us apart is our focus on high quality materials, expert craftsmanship and our love for premium design. We provide the best of international eyewear style trends at affordable prices. With 50+ new designs released every 30-40 days, our wheels of design and innovation keep turning at a rapid pace. Being a digital native brand with a true omnichannel strategy allows us to place the customer squarely in focus.
We are now available at over 700 points of sale in India and internationally - in Singapore, the UAE and the US - with a rapid expansion plan to boot!
Write clear, concise and well documented code.
● Manages projects with timely deadlines.
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
● Delivery of High Quality, Scalable and Extensible systems and applications.
● Adoption and Evolution of the software engineering practices and tools within the organization.
● Collaborate with other technology and business teams within the organization to provide efficient
robust solutions to the problems.
● Prepare and produce releases of software components.
Have a solid understanding of core engineering principles and computer science concepts, such
as data structures , algorithms and creating user interfaces.
● Proficiency in Swift and Objective-C.
● Must have a clear understanding of Oops Concepts.
● Deep understanding of iOS frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation, along with offline
storage, threading, performance tuning and experience in developing commercial iOS
● Knowledgeable in consuming RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
● Have build out custom-designed user interfaces using code and can translate static design
comps into interactive experiences
● Integrated heavy image or video assets into a core experience.
● Thorough testing for performance, memory management, and debugging skills with Xcode tools.
● Thorough understanding of Version control system and workflow processes. e.g GIT
● Minimum 2 years of industry experience .
● Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science/ IT.
● Passion to work in a startup like environment.