Human Resources, Business Partner
Lenskart is India's biggest and fastest growing eyewear brand, with over 1000+ stores. The brand takes pride in being India's first D2C (Direct to Consumer) company, which designs, creates and sells its products directly to consumers across the country, without any middlemen. Apart from India, Lenskart now has presence in South East Asia, USA and Middle East.
Who are we looking for
We are looking for a seasoned HRBP who will be responsible for managing an employee base of approximately 350 employees for the Customer Support Function at Lenskart, India.
You will be responsible for
- On-boarding and Induction:
- Creating new employee joining delight through execution of planned induction across levels
- Conducting induction programs and basic trainings for the new joiners
- Hand-holding new joiners for successful assimilation to the organizational culture
2. Talent Development:
- Driving career development programs for internal growth opportunities for employees.
- Ensuring the good talent is recognized and rewarded by overviewing their growth in the organization.
- Instil practices which help in the capability development of the team. These will include trainings related to business policies, operations and skill development.
- Build a structured succession planning basis different pods and roles.
- Manage employee transfers based on business and cost impact.
3. Performance Management System:
- Driving employee confirmation, performance development plan during the year to drive performance and merit.
- Spearheading end-to-end annual Performance Management Process to identify top talent and low performing talent in the team.
- Ensure process adherence to periodic appraisals at the manager and team level.
- Working with managers to refine and streamline the ratings and feedback processes by making them more efficient, objective and transparent.
- Closing the appraisal discussion with Business Heads as per organization norms.
- Working with business to finalize annual compensation revision budget.
4. Employee Engagement/Employee Relations:
- Driving one-to-one and one-to-many conversations with employees to improve engagement and drive connect.
- Responsible to take new initiatives, finding new ways of engaging with employees.
- Organizing ‘fun activities’ for team and create employee engagement policies and rewards for the assigned region, based on the defined budget.
- Responsible for designing rewards system based on performance and continuous recognition of employees to overcome the attrition rate.
- Conduct on-going training for the employees on key issues and trends.
- Actively be a part of POSH (Anti-Sexual Harassment) Committee, take care of such cases, investigate them, discuss with committee members and conclude with decisions.
- Drive 100% coverage on policy awareness with the employees and partnering with leadership to resolve complex employee relations issues.
- Formulating Rewards & Recognitions schemes based on performance management. Managing Rewards & Recognition Program and the budget to ensure fair treatment for all the employees.
5. Employee Manning and Budgeting:
- Constantly monitor, check and review employment cost and drive initiatives to reduce the overall manpower cost, with key people manning and movement decisions.
- Consulting with assigned leaders to determine current and future talent needs and create and implement workforce planning and AOPs.
6. Attrition Management:
- Detailed analysis of reasons for attrition and drive action plans across teams, to understand the pattern to reduce attrition.
- Drive retention conversations to retain employees.
- Ability to predict attrition proactively and taking necessary steps to control the same.
- Minimize the unwanted attrition of good performing talent.
- Ensure improvement or replacement of low performing talent
- Monitor team feedback to pro-actively manage satisfaction level of the employees.
- Conduct exit interviews with exiting employees to understand the pattern of exits and drive action plans to curb further attrition.
7. Payroll & F&F:
- Preparing monthly dashboard and payroll input for the employees.
- Ensuring attendance exceptions are formally approved, based on defined rules.
- Timely inputs on F&F to ensure pay out within stipulated and defined timelines.
Minimum qualifications - Key Personal and Professional Attributes
- FAST PACED CULTURE
The role requires the ability to work in a fast paced and growth oriented environment. The person should be passionate about their work, and have the ability to roll up their sleeves.
- COLLABORATIVE AND INFLUENCING ABILITY
The role requires the incumbent to work closely and coordinate with the internal and external teams to create success. S/he should be able to seamlessly navigate these relationship dynamics in a high growth, young, agile business environment. S/he should be able to negotiate and influence internal and external stakeholders to drive decision making.
- DISRUPTIVE THINKING
The role is critical in driving the success of Lenskart as we scale-up, by way of disruptive ideas and implementation.