Lenskart is Asia’s fastest-growing optical business. The company was co-founded in 2010 with the purpose to transform the vision of the world and inspire people to explore their individuality. We do this by delivering eyewear experiences for everyone and every purpose. Lenskart brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers get a highly engaging experience. Lenskart currently serves over 7 million customers annually through its omni-channel presence that spans online, mobile application, and 730 stores in 175 cities across the country.
Lenskart has a global presence in Singapore, US and UAE. At Lenskart we integrate technology into all aspects of its operations, to the browsing, shopping and purchasing experience, in addition to manufacturing and supply-chain optimization.
- Execution of New Project, Major Store Renovations, Store Closure, Capex Creation, Involvement in Design,
- Rate Closure, Tendering.
- Responsible for End to End Project Management till Handover of Store and thereafter the Maintenance of
- Experience in handling execution of multiple Projects from conceptual to commissioning stage.
- Review of detailed project plans with the concerned team & provide guidelines to achieve the set
milestones of the project.
- Implementation of effective & result oriented Project Controls Systems – Processes, Costing & trend
analysis, Planning, Monitoring & Controlling system, Design & Procurement deliverables, Milestone trend
analysis and Resource management systems.
- Facilities & Projects Management
- Civil Interiors and MEP Services
- Energy Management
- Vendor Management Licensing
- Budgeting & CAPEX
- Preventive Maintenance Operations
- Experience of Retail Background