Title – Talent Acquisition Specialist
Location – Gurgaon
Our recruiters work in a fast-paced, high volume recruiting organization. Each plays an important role in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships often providing candidates with their first impression of Lenskart. The ideal person will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals.
The Position would be responsible for the following deliverables:
- To manage full cycle recruiting process for our corporate functions.
- Build great partnership with business in terms of understanding the needs and delivering on time.
- Developing & managing respective competition portfolio by rigorous sourcing.
- Source & screen relevant profiles through multiple channels including Employee Referrals, Social Networking Sites, Alumni Base, Head Hunting, Passive Sourcing.
- Manage appropriate source mix and maintain minimum cycle time for each closure.
- Involve in behavioral and competency based Interviewing & partnering with hiring managers for appropriate hiring decisions.
- Accountable for publishing progress pivots w.r.t total sourced / screened / test result / drive / offers. Participation in weekly reviews with the management.
- Candidate must have a graduate or master’s degree
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience