Location - Faridabad
Qualification - BE / BTECH / MCA / BCA / MTECH / BIT / Tech graduate
Knowledge in Material UI, Magento, Shopify is good to have
Lenskart is India’s fastest growing optical business. The company was co-founded in 2010 by Peyush Bansal, Amit Chaudhary & Sumeet Kapahi to provide Vision to India. 1/3rd of India’s population today needs vision correction and only 25% of those in need wear specs. Lenskart was founded in 2010 with a vision to solve this problem of eye wear and be the Numero Uno eyewear provider in India. With technology integration into the eyewear vertical, and keeping a deep focus on consumer happiness, Lenskart has grown more than 200% Year on Year in the last 2 years to be among the top 3 Optical Retail businesses of India today.
Lenskart brings together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers get highly engaging experience. We are continuously evolving how we work and how we look at the business challenges, so we can continue to deliver measurable, sustainable solutions to our businesses.
Frontend Developer to be responsible for executing initiatives designed to move the needle on key business goals via experimentation and measurement. You’ll be focused on shipping high quality technology & features in order to advance our mission of revolutionising the
Job description :
- Ideal candidates should have their hands full with a host of responsibilities, like delivering a complete and functioning front end application
- Ensuring the high performance of an application across all platforms, including desktop and mobile.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- In-depth knowledge of modern HTML/CSS and OOPS concepts
- Strong understanding of Data Structures and Algorithms
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and web application development
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Willing to contribute towards emerging software needs across Lenskart
- Passion to work in startup like environment
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Willing to contribute in the complete SDLC for End-to-End-Delivery of frontend applications
- Should understand the cycle from development to deployment and further debugging
- Co-ordinate with product managers and UX team to meet the design, development and business requirements
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Do the code reviews and guide the members towards better standards
- Should have advance knowledge on debugging and track application
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling of sites
Some Insight into our Technology: