Gurugram, IndiaFinance and Accounts
- Responsible for compiling monthly forecast data received from all functions.
- Responsible for variance analysis w.r.t plan, forecast, actuals, prior forecast
- Responsible for tracking & monitoring CAPEX
- Responsible for preparation of calculation of SIP business data
- Support FPA Head on 3/5 years’ business plan for the organization
- Establish dashboards and facilitate information to relevant stakeholders for effective management of short-term/midterm/long-term business goals.
- Candidate with 4-5 years of relevant experience in the treasury domain
- Experience in domestic treasury
- Experience in stakeholder management and team management.
- Candidate with ICWA qualification will be preferred.