Lenskart is India's biggest and fastest growing eyewear brand, with over 800 stores. The brand takes pride in being India's first D2C (Direct to consumer) company, which designs, makes and sells it's products directly to consumers, without any middlemen or redistributors.
Apart from India, Lenskart has now started operations in South East Asia, US and Middle East.
- Create innovative concepts for eyewear collections based on trends, market analysis & aesthetics of all product brands for Lenskart.
- Develop thematic boards that include mood, colours, features, shapes, materials and details based on concept/theme.
- Translate concepts into sketches, illustrations and technical drawing with all relevant specifications.
- Develop range based on range plan provided by the product & merchandising team.
- Incorporate design feedback from internal teams to ensure the range reflects the goal of the team.
- Coordinate with the product & merchandising team for sample and final product development.
- Create design brief for merchandising, marketing & catalogue team for all collections.
- Maintain a design library for all concepts, sketches & technical drawings as per collection/season/categories for all product brands.
- Maintain all physical samples/chips/hardware for core & trend-setting styles.
- B.des or M.des in Accessory design, Product Design from a premium institute
- A true master of Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Experience with 3D modeling softwares is a plus!