Digital Analytics - BA
Function: Central Analytics Team
As Digital Analyst you will be tasked with working on Digital Analytics projects covering Web, App and digital marketing analytics. Not only will you measure campaign performance, & product performance, but you will also have the opportunity to work with different key Online teams.
About Lenskart Analytics Team - https://blog.lenskart.com/introducing-analytics-lenskart-f007bd3b9c02
- Perform online reporting, collection and analysis of digital metrics, quickly and for a wide variety of digital properties of App, Website across India, Singapore, US and different countries.
- Work towards building strong direct and indirect product user journeys & funnels.
- Help administer the web analytics reporting system, manage the collection and synthesis of data from multiple sources and troubleshoot day-to-day operation issues.
Work closely with business partners to discover key findings regarding performance relative to competition and overall industry benchmarks; proactively identify opportunities for improvement.
- Leverage a strong business understanding to interpret digital behaviours through a business lens.
- Usage of Clickstreamdata and analysis to generate key insights.
- Work with business owners to establish testing and optimisation plans to strengthen online
- Work closely with internal teams to develop pre-project measurement plans and post- project analysis in order to develop specific and actionable recommendations.
- Help shape department KPIs and develop ongoing executive reporting.
- Strong understanding of marketing analytics concepts, attribution modeling etc.
- Identify opportunities to automate routine reports and other processes.
- Continuous personal and team education of technological advances and how people interact with them.
- We encourage you to apply if the below describes your experience and talents:
Bachelor / Masters degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering, information management,
social sciences or business/marketing related fields.
- 2+ experience in SQL, 1+ experience in Google Analytics 360.
- 2-4 years of experience in a quantitative data driven field in digital/web analytics
- Exposure to google custom dashboards/SEO dashboards/Social media analytic dashboard
- Strong working hands on knowledge of Google 360 Suite.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with the tool. Appsflyer, Adobe omniture is plus.
- Some technical understanding of analytics tagging and implementation.
- Has some understanding of HTML etc.
- Must have worked on multiple digital marketing campaign analysis.
- Strong and hands on in SQL.
- Experience with Google big query is an added advantage.
- Proficiency with Microsoft
- Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Power BI will be plus.
- A strong desire to learn and explore tools such as Table Builder/URL
- Viewer/Real-time reporting/PII Viewer.
- Good communication skills and ability to understand business requirements and train users.