Customer Specialist Executive
Job Description for Customer Specialist Executive at ojos by Lenskart Bangalore
We are looking for a Customer Specialist who will address customer issues and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner. He/She will interact with customers on a variety of channels and ensure that all valid customer concerns and queries are being dealt with immediately.
- Identify customer’s needs, clarify doubts, share information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Attracts potential customers by answering their questions and suggesting information about our products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording customer information.
- You will act as the frontlines of the company to identify and reach out to the customers to offer the proactive support that keeps customers engaged.
- Identifies and offers extra help to our unengaged customers because you will be keeping an eye on KPIs on customer behavior, you can find which customers may need extra help and engagement.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls and live chats in a timely manner.
- Follow communication scripts when handling different topics.
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way.
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets.
Life at Lenskart:
We offer a distinctive platform for people who want to bring their intelligence, skills and experience to create a definitive impact on the lives of people. There is a thrill of creating something new every day, there is satisfaction of making one more person ‘a happy customer’ each day. We are driven by our motto of bringing value to every eye-wear and Internet user and also to our internal customers “our employees”! We understand that employees are our biggest assets and investing in their learning and growth is our key driver. If you wish to work in social media platforms and are creative enough to find innovative ways to make the brand stand out, then Lenskart is an appropriate place for your career growth.
What you’ ll get from Lenskart -
- Networking & Cross-Training,
- Opportunity to learn digital & social media marketing
- Friendly & vibrant culture & work environment
- Managerial Training & online webinars
- Manager coaching and mentorship
- Various non-monetary benefits.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience, even fresher’s can apply
- Any graduate degree.
- Problem-Solving Skills
- Impeccable communication skills.
- Can speak Hindi, English and Kannada (optional).
- Friendly Attitude.
- Strong Time Management.
- Proven work experience in customer support rep for an organization.
- ONLY BANGALORE OR WHO ARE READY TO RELOCATE TO BANGALORE CAN ONLY APPLY.