Content Instructional Designer
About Lenskart Academy:
Lenskart Academy is an initiative from Lenksart to build the biggest and probably the 1st retail focused training academy with an objective to produce next level Cx professionals.
About the Role:
We are in search of a professional Instructional Designer from Education Industry background to design and develop practicing and learning programs.
You will be working with experts to design and adapt coursework to online learning platforms. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for compiling all learning activities and materials. You will also work towards enhancing the learning experiences of our adult learners.
You should have excellent problem solving and analytical skills to work with our IT department for running our systems smoothly throughout the semester to minimize any downfall that could affect the student’s learning negatively. The goal is to facilitate learning in attaining knowledge, skills, and competencies in an effective and appealing way.
If you feel you can carry out this role diligently, send across your application to us. We would like to meet you.
- Work with subject matter experts and recognize the target audience’s training needs.
- Recommend changes to existing courses including technology or instructional methods to cohort to delivery options for the course.
- Conduct instructional research on learners and contexts.
- Apply proven instructional design theories, practices and methods.
- Detect instructional graphics, the user interface, and the finished product.
- Enhance the learning process exercises and activities.
- Produce supporting material media, videos, audios, games, role plays, simulations, etc.
- Develop instructional end targets and make content that could help in achieving them.
- Maintain project documentation and course folders.
- BA or MA Degree in Instructional Design, Educational Technology or a similar field.
- 3-5 years of experience in Instructional Design and Instructional Technology.
- Solid knowledge of instructional design models and learning theories.
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge.
- Skills of visual design such as Articulate Storyline, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator and story-boarding.
- Outstanding curriculum and lesson planning skills.
- Capability to write instructional texts and audio/video scripts.
- Excellent knowledge of course development and Learning Management system
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work individually as well as in team.