Category Head Aqualens
Role: Category Head Aqualens
Job Function: Merchandising
Experience: 5-8 years exp
Industry : Retail
About Aqualens :
Aqualens is one of the largest and fastest growing contact lens brands in the country. Built on
Principles of fast paced innovation in material and styles; the brand has managed to capture a major market share in contact lens space in a very short period of time. Aqualens is present in 2 countries, the brand continues to capture domestic and international market share aggressively in near future.
- The incumbent will be the business owner, with responsibility for signing the right mix of selection in partnership with sellers, adding unique local selection, driving traffic conversion and margin improvements while delivering top notch customer experience.
- End to end responsibility for driving P&L, sales and margin.
- Design to Delivery: Trend forecasting, Range planning, demand planning, ordering and delivery planning.
- Go to market strategy for all markets and channels.
- Build global product architecture that achieves the brand, financial goal and objectives.
- Manages product life cycle, incorporating innovation flow and introduction
- Build brand franchise business with long life and replenish able items with high profit
- Work closely and in partnership with brand marketing and consumer insights team to realize brand visions and full potential through product clarity, consumer's path to purchase shifts, innovation and in-market execution.
- Collaborate with Channel leads to drive brand mandates and achieve profitable growth
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn.
- Innovative, team oriented, and have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Experience in a similar role is mandatory
- Willingness and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Product development experience
- Strong sense of Fashion
- Experience in project ownership and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities.
Education: MBA or Masters from NIFT.