Lenskart is on an expansive growth trajectory and we are growing existing categories exponentially, developing new categories, entering into new channels and geographies every quarter.
We are looking for passionate, driven young collaborative leaders to take ownership of their categories and help steer growth across all channels (Offline, Online, Home etc). By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Lenskart continues to grow and evolve as a world-class eyewear platform and this role will help strengthen the Lenskart promise to consumers.
In this role, you will get an opportunity to make a genuine impact in the eyewear industry in India and what makes eyewear more accessible to the masses.
Drive biz through buying and planning awesome product assortment to achieve sales across channels
1) Category planning (e.g. planning for right width, depth, OTB, category gaps & range planning, inventory management, right mix of core/ fashion, attribute groups, etc)
· Seasonal product assortment across all channels (& support diff. geographies)
· Working closely with vendors & in-house design teams to ensure a constant inflow of innovation, new designs aligned with the pulse of consumers including trend forecasting, consumer insights etc
· Re-ordering of high selling lines & ensuring sufficient DOH
3) Ensuring timely go-live: Working closely with supply chain & internal teams for product sampling, QC, timely delivery to ensure availability including ensuring GRN, product feed, catalog management etc
4) Successful collection launches & store assortment planning (eg What products to send to which type of stores without over-spreading)
5) Daily trade to maximize ROS:
· Actively managing product life cycle (PLC), store spread and discounting to maximize sales (eg ensuring the spread of high selling products, slow movers to discontinue from buying, when & what to put on liquidation etc)
· Support campaigns (online/ marketing/ others) to boost category sales
· Product training to store staff
· Recommendations on right product pricing
6) Support margins and quality promise
· Manage product costing in line with margins
· Minimize returns and NPS detractors due to product quality
KPIs to drive
· Overall: Category* Channel wise sales & margins (shared with channels)
· Availability of bestsellers (at warehouse & stores)
· Achievement of PLC wise ROS targets
· Sell through of new lines
· Achievement of PLC wise DOH targets
· Masters in Fashion from NIFT or other global reputable colleges with 3-7 years of category management/ merchandising experience
· Data and detail-oriented.
· Strong consumer centricity to pick the pulse of the market/ fashion trends.
· Desire to build a world-class organization ground up and work in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving environment.
· High degree of ownership, who can work collaboratively across teams and drive impact