1. Working closely with the category and channel teams on assortment planning for each touch point.
2. Optimizing space/fixture utilization across each touch point in the network, in order to maximize productivity, conversion, and sales.
3. Driving forecasting & inventory planning for each sales touch point in the network, across categories.
4. Creating hyperlocal assortments to ensure that each touch point has an optimal product mix to cater to the TG.
5. Driving regular allocation/replenishment of stores basis sales & consumption trends.
6. Monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing the ARS system.
7. Collaborating with the visual merchandising team, ensuring the assortment is displayed according to the planogram.
8. Monitoring and driving merchandise health across touchpoints and channels
9. Leading growth initiatives/projects to drive incremental business and conversion.
1. Tier 1 MBA Graduate / Masters in Fashion from NIFT or other global reputable colleges.
2. Total Experience of 3-5 years in Category Management / Merchandizing Experience preferred.
3. Prior Experience in Offline Retail.
4. Strong Numerical and Analytical Skills.
5. Strong Consumer Centricity to pick the Pulse of the Market / Fashion Trends.
6. Ability to Cope with Pressure and Work in a Fast-Paced Environment.
7. Strong Collaborative and Interpersonal Skills with the Ability to Drive Cross-Functional Initiative.