Lenskart was founded with a vision to help people see the beautiful world by revolutionising the eyewear category in India and beyond. The ten-year-old company now delivers 7 million + spectacles a year in India and Singapore and plans to ship out over a billion glasses over the next ten years.
Lenskart being an Omnichannel direct to consumer retail brand provides a unique ecosystem of a full spectrum of analytics use cases which very few companies in the world provide. This creates a unique challenge and opportunity for professionals to learn and contribute, at the same time solve a 2 billion+ problem.
Analytics and data science are core to Lenskart’s business across several aspects: retail & store analytics, digital & e-commerce analytics, marketing analytics, supply chain analytics, customer service, and more.
While the DS team works centrally, we are deeply embedded with the functional teams and have a very strong say in the operational strategy.
We are looking for strong Business Analyst / Sr. Business Analyst who will enable the adoption of analytics @ lenskart. Lesnkart’s business is spread across ecommerce, retail and manufacturing and a wealth of omnichannel data is generated to enable strong analytics. The role will key to unlock the value from it with use of advanced data analytics concepts.
· Assist business team and marketing managers in the formulation of the company’s strategy using consistent data and insights derived from the same
· Develop intelligent analytics dashboards to drive impact metrics using Power BI / Google Data Studio.
- Analyse customer data patterns using advanced SQL on mysql / Redshift / excel / python.
· With 1.5-5 yrs. work experience in Data Analysis and Data science (preferred)
· Provide leadership and deep technical expertise in all aspects of dashboard design
· Visualization using BI tools such as Power BI, SQL, Advance Excel etc.
· Translating business requirements and user requests into effective report and dashboard designs in challenging deadlines.
· Hands on experience in Customer analytics/Marketing analytics/Digital analytics.
· Assist with performance tuning of dashboards, background data queries as needed
Most important, passion for solving business problems with data and analytics.
· Masters degree (MBA, M.Tech, Economics) from tier 1 /2 colleges with at least 2 years of experience in Analytics in a corporate setting. Master’s in planning & analytics or M.Sc Economics or M.Tech
· Candidate should have an advance knowledge of MS Excel,MS word, Power point
Education / Certification in field of analytics will be an added advantage
· Hands on experience with in a major analytics software's (e.g. MySql, redshift, PowerBI, Google Analytics)
· Superior analytical and quantitative skills, with experience working with large,
complex data sets.
· Strong troubleshooting, analytical and creative problem solving skills. Ability to collect,
manipulate, cleanse and interpret data from multiple data sources, required.
Location - NCR, Bangalore, Hyderabad