Lenskart is India's biggest and fastest growing eyewear brand, with over 950 stores. The brand takes pride in being India's first D2C (Direct to consumer) company, which designs, makes and sells it's products directly to consumers, without any middlemen or redistributors.
Apart from India, Lenskart has now started operations in South East Asia, US and Middle East.
What does the brand experience team do?
Brand Experience Team is a COE (center of excellence) function in Lenskart. It is responsible for strategizing and creating the right brand experience across consumer touchpoints.
This team continuously evolves its understanding of the consumer experience that the brand should aspire to create across its app, stores and campaigns.
They work extensively with both:
Business functions like revenue, merchandising and channels to ensure that brand strategy is aligned with business objectives.
Talent functions like design, editorial, fashion studio, advertising and production agencies to bring alive new brand initiatives.
Define and implement the brand proposition for Lenskart and its brands.
Develop creative briefs with rich visual references for internal and external teams
Videography, motion graphics
Online interfaces - website/app
Lead strategic projects across brand design, packaging development with external/ internal teams
Leading the 360-degree launch of new products/ ranges/ collections - working with merchandising, digital content, marketing communication, store VM, packaging teams
Lead consumer and user insight projects to understand new consumer behaviour
End to end project management - from ideation to execution, working across external and internal cross-functional teams
The desired candidate should demonstrate:
● Deep understanding of creative and design development processes and skills - identity, design, photography, short video production, written content
● Keen sense of design and an eye for aesthetic brand expressions
● Ability to work with cross-functional teams
● Ability to manage rigorous projects implemented at scale
Qualification and Experience:
● Graduate/ Postgraduate in design or fashion studies disciplines
● Must have: Min 2 years of experience in fashion communication/ fashion brand management in online or omnichannel businesses