● Continuously develop a deep understanding of consumer motivations and journey across
● Detailing the customer experience for every category - making category and product
experiences both simple and inspiring for consumers on both - online and offline.
● Launching new collections and new categories successfully through detailed road maps with
merchandising, VM, online, training, offline, campaign and international teams.
● Constantly improving the discovery, presentation and engagement for all product categories
across platforms- both online and offline.
● Co-owning success metric with merchandising, online and offline teams for different
categories and new launches
● Aggressively tracking the success metric and designing, implementing experiments to plug
● In Online -
o Experiences like Home page, landing pages, PLP, PDP are extremely important
where consumers discover, engage and eventually choose to buy.
o Identifying and introducing new features to improve consumer experience online by
collaborating with tech, UX, design and catalog teams.
o Updating new catalog practices which allow for better product tagging at back end
and discovery at front end.
o Transforming PDP (product description page) - also called temple of brand by
several D2C unicorns to achieve higher consumer success results
● In Offline - experiences like product display, communication, input into training and VM is
very important where consumers can experience different products.
● Creating packaging (both primary and secondary), which consumers fall in love with
● Measuring the numeric impact of ongoing experiments to improve CX and then scaling them
● Creating new experience benchmarks and inspiring other CX teams to achieve that
● An MBA with 2-3 years of relevant brand marketing experience.
● Atleast 2 years of marketing a category with physical products
● At least 1 year of Online Brand Management experience.
● Exceptional communication skills and collaboration capabilities.
● Exceptional project management capabilities.
● Good to have: 1 years of retail experience
● Good to have: Someone with 360-degree brand campaign experience