Brand and Experience Designer
What are we looking for?
A creative explorer-
Who thrives on big ideas and extraordinary design to provide inspirational leadership for the creative team. A storyteller, a brand strategist with creative instinct to the core.
An advocate for design -
Expert in communications – saying what you mean and hearing what others mean to say.
A good leader who is very good at building relationships – with clients and within the office.
Who thrives to lead a team and understand the different contributions different individuals make.
And most importantly adding value to the complete creative process.
Thinker & mentor -
A strategic thinker, who understands branding and really understands business objectives and arrives at insights that solve the challenges via design thinking. Results-focused, very organized and skilled planner.
The Role & Responsibilities —
- Exploring, conceptualizing and crafting top design solutions
- Establishing and ensuring delivery of strategic directions from concept to production
- Guiding the creative team and processes, collaborating with copywriters, partners and creative leadership to give and get constructive input
- leading project work and team with the ability to handle multiple projects/tasks at one time
- A Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities
- Confidence in designing internal communication materials
- Ability to work with a wide range of product/media/application across multi-channels
1. An ideal candidate must have minimum 2-7 years of relevant experience purely in designing (E commerce or Design Studio)
2. Strong designing background along with experience in articulation and conceptualization
3. Should be well-versed with the different global trends in design/fashion/art.
4. Candidate should be from a premium institute.
Strong hands-on experience working with Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe illustrator and Adobe After Effects.
1. Entrepreneurial thinking midst: self-motivated and self-directed with any ability to think innovatively.
2. Passion for results: Highly degree of commitment with bias for execution excellence
3. Customer focus: Ability to design processes, system & create an environment for enabling
4. Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities