Assistant Manager - Revenue Operations (2)
Gurugram, IndiaFinance and Accounts
As the Assistant Manager of Revenue Operations you will be responsible for ensuring that the organization's revenue streams are accurately accounted for and recorded. This role will execute strong controls to ensure accuracy in revenue accounting. This role will work closely with the various cross functional teams like finance, operations, and sales.
- Implementation of revenue assurance policies, procedures, and controls to mitigate risks and ensure accurate revenue recognition.
- Analyze revenue data to identify revenue risks and opportunities, and make recommendations to improve revenue performance.
- Ensure controls around credits assigned to all B2B Customers to ensure there are no unauthorized credit shipments
- Work with business stakeholders to identify triggers and accurately capture Revenue, Returns, Refund for every operating channel.
- Ensure compliance with revenue recognition policies and accounting standards, including the timely and accurate reporting of revenue.
- Manage the revenue assurance team, providing guidance and direction on revenue assurance activities and initiatives.
- Identify potential areas of Revenue leakage and drive process/ Tech enhancements to arrest the same.
- Master's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field; CA is preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in revenue assurance, accounting, or finance.
- 1+ years of experience managing high performing teams
- Strong knowledge of revenue recognition principles, accounting standards, and financial analysis.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and ever-changing needs / environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and mitigate revenue risks and opportunities.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.