Assistant Manager - Payroll
This role manages the payroll activities for Lenskart Solutions Pvt. Ltd across India and Lenskart PTE across global geographies. The role holder can be elevated to assuming the position of the payroll lead for the overall Lenskart enterprise globally.
- Payroll provisioning, accounting and accuracy of processing for employees on different employment types with the enterprise across multiple geographies.
- Compliance adherence to payroll statutes.
- Full and Final settlement and recovery process adherence
- Payroll budgeting and reporting that showcases dynamics of payroll for the enterprise.
- Partnering with payroll vendor for front-ending successful audits
- Maintenance of employee data for payroll on HRMS system
- Introduce and maintain employee benefit programs for regulated and permissible investments
- 8+ years of hands-on payroll experience across India and global geographies
- Bachelors/Masters degree with mathematical / quantitative specialization.
- Preferred exposure to Statutory HR compliance management as well
- Ability to work in a team and contribute to attainment of enterprise objectives.
- High on ability to unlearn and learn.
- Works on 'solution driven approach'
- Lead a team and proactively approach larger roles and goals
- Embrace employee and stakeholder satisfaction as a metric of performance
- Leads by example and delivers on accuracy and timeline driven activities