Assistant Manager - Analytics
- Collect, clean, and analyze customer data, sales metrics, and CRM system data from various sources using Excel, SQL, Python, and other tools.
- Design and develop interactive reports using Power BI / Excel to visualize key business metrics and trends.
- Identify patterns, trends, and insights from data and communicate findings to stakeholders effectively.
- Collaborate with business users, stakeholders, and cross-functional teams to gather and document business requirements for analytical projects.
- Perform root cause analysis to identify factors influencing business performance and propose solutions.
- Use statistical techniques and data modeling to identify correlations and trends in large datasets.
- Present complex data and analysis in a clear and concise manner to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science, or a related field.
- 4 - 7 years of proven experience as a Business Analyst or Data Analyst, with a focus on data analysis and visualization of a marketing or consumer focused database.
- Strong proficiency in Google Analytics, Power BI and advanced Excel functions
- Solid understanding of data modeling, SQL, and relational databases, R or Python
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a detail-oriented mindset.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present complex data and analysis to stakeholders.
- Familiarity with statistical analysis and data mining techniques is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate effectively in a team environment.
- Experience or understanding of data engineering principles and technologies.
- Experience working in an E-commerce or D2C company.
- Worked previously in ambiguous and fast paced environments