Assistant Manager - Data Analyst || Internal Audit
- Work closely with Internal Audit Leads to understand their data requirements and develop solutions that allow them to make data-backed decisions and ensure an effective control environment.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of business performance and generate strategic insights to influence decision-making.
- Coordinate with key business stakeholders to understand the business problems and solve them using strong analytics concepts.
- Implement Continuous Control Monitoring framework - Create real-time dashboards around key controls across all functions/ processes.
- Identify key metrics, conduct rigorous exploratory data analysis, create executive-facing dashboards and build business cases that drive decision-making and business prioritization.
- Synthesize large volumes of data with attention to granular details and present findings and recommendations to senior-level stakeholders.
- Candidate needs to have 3+ years of relevant experience, and a strong blend of analytics and soft skills.
- Bachelor's / Master's degree (MBA, B. Tech) from top-tier colleges.
- Strong hands-on experience with SQL, Python/R.
- Preferable experience with Microsoft Navision & D-365.
- Experience in working with analytics tools like Power BI, and Tableau, in building dashboards and performance scorecards.
- Strong understanding of database designs & ETL principles.
- Strong capability to understand business problems in the context of Omni Channel Retail and use data to solve them.
- Good to have- experience with e-commerce or product-based organisation.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and assertive managing of expectations and negotiations of the team.
- Excellent communication, teamwork and problem-solving skills.